EASY is the Colormix tintometric dosing system for liquid products, born more than 20 years ago to be used by ceramic manufacturers in the preparation of coloured glazes, slips and fume, along the years has continuously been developed becoming popular also in the inks/paints/coatings preparation industry.
The system can manage up to 28 different circuits (dosing valves).
It is designed for companies that need to produce quickly and with high precision a considerable amount of batch productions to tight deadlines. The surplus value is given by the opportunity to change easily the batch size to fill.
The system involves the use of high-resolution, electromagnetic compensation scales with suitable capacity for the batches dosed, which can range from 34 to 150 kg according to customer requirements.
The system can be fully automated and customized in various layouts and with the addition of a wide range of optional:
- Automatic Mixer: the system can be provided with an in-line or stand-alone automatic mixer with auto-cleaning functions.
- Fluidens: each circuit can be equipped with a Fluidens unit for electronic measurement of temperature and density in real time.
- Software: the system can also be connected to colorimetric tools and software, which can be managed from a remote computer.
- Pneumatic or Electric Stirrers
- Automatic Roller Conveyor
- Automatic Labeller
The handiness and flexibility of the system are some of its strengths: a laboratory’s formula is introduced directly into the management software, with no need for any further calculations by the operator.
In Colormix systems, the management software and dosing system (valves, pumps and proportional control system for compressed air) are identical for each type of machine.
EASY can be provided both in ATEX and Safety Area version.