I-MILL grinding systems represent the last and better grinding technology used for the coatings/inks/paints production.
The grinding chamber is equipped with cooling jacket and is fully covered in SiC (Silicon Carbide) in our top version. The horizontal agitator is realized with a performance design (not subject to wear) and the disks are provided with the most suitable special material (in order to guarantee fully compatibility with the product*).
I-MILL can be considered the most innovative particle size reducer available on market.
The state-of-the-art technology adopted in I-MILL systems insures high efficiency and high productivity in whatever production.
I-MILL can be provided both in ATEX and Safety Area version.
*On demand, an in-house tests session with our equipment is available.
- Heavy-Duty supporting frame, made with painted steel
- 42lt grinding chamber made in Silicon Carbide with cooling jacket
- Milling shaft made in 304 stainless steel.
- Fluidizer milling disc made in special composite polymer with nylon shaft spacers
- Inlet housing made in special composite polymer
- Outlet plate made in special composite polymer
- Beads filtering system with special separating filter
- Milling media made in hard material (long life)
- Mill motor 45Kw (controlled by frequency converter)
- Electrical control panel with PLC and Monitor Touch Screen
- Product feeding peristaltic pump (controlled by inverter)