The milling feeding tank I-DP BASIC is a tank used to storage the product fed from the mill. Available in 400 lt - 600 lt - 800 lt - 1100 lt size.
It's also available a PRO version of the same, which is equipped with a bottom cooling jacket and a frequency converter to control the mixer speed.
Capacity sizes conversion:
- Storage tank fully made in stainless steel AISI 304
- AISI 304 stainless steel deflector placed at 180° inside the tank
- Discharging sphere valve 2"
- Inclined bottom to facilitate the product discharge (made in stainless steel AISI 304 too)
- Forklift picking framework equipped also with 4 rotating wheels
- Stirrer supporting basement fixed on the tank top (made in stainless steel AISI 304 too)
- Two semi lid, one fix and the other openable (fully made in stainless steel AISI 304 too)
- Recycling inlet
- Air suction inlet
- Mixer group composed by the follow:
- Nr.1 Gear Motor group equipped with fixing flange
- Nr.1 Shaft made in stainless steel AISI 304
- Nr.1 Special impeller