With this information we inform you how I-TECH S.r.l. processes your personal data, collected as a result of browsing the website www.itech-italia.com.
The treatment complies with national and European privacy legislation and respects the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, as well as the protection of privacy and your rights.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller of your data, collected through this site, is I-TECH S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative p.t., with headquarters in Via dei Falegnami, 11 – 41049 Sassuolo (MODENA), VAT number 03280690367.
Type of data collected
By browsing, the following information can be acquired:
- browsing data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. However, this is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the browser, the time of the request and other related parameters. to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of receiving anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
- data voluntarily provided by the User. These are the contact and identification data collected on the following occasions:
- sending a message to the email addresses indicated on the site and filling out the form on the “contacts” page to ask the Data Controller for general information on the services and products offered;
- subscription to the newsletter service;
- sending an e-mail request to obtain the site access token and take advantage of the free online monitoring service for assistance packages;
- sending CVs to the email address indicated on the site to apply for any open job positions.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data, as identified above, are processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests for information on the services offered and for the assignment of tokens for access to the site;
- Provide a free online monitoring service for assistance packages;
- With your express consent, send promotional and commercial messages on the services by sending messages via e-mail;
- Evaluate, by analyzing the CVs received, the applications sent by the User for open job positions.
Optional or mandatory nature of the provision and consequence of any refusal
The provision of your data for the fields marked with an asterisk is mandatory to request information on the services offered and to subscribe to the newsletter service. In the event of failure to provide it, it will be impossible for the Data Controller to provide the requested information and send you promotional messages or commercial offers.
In all other cases, the provision is optional.
Prerequisites for the lawfulness of the processing of your data are:
- the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to be more efficient, to provide information on the products offered, as well as to improve and develop new products and services for the processing of data received by emails and filling out the contact form
- your express consent for sending promotional and advertising messages through the newsletter service.
Such data may also be processed to implement pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party.
Method and place of processing
The data processing takes place in compliance with the national privacy legislation in force, as well as with the EU Reg. N. 679/2016.
The data is processed only for the purposes indicated above, mainly through the use of automated systems and, in some cases, also manually on paper at the headquarters of the Data Controller by specifically authorized or appointed internal subjects.
In any case, specific security measures are adopted to prevent and reduce the risk of destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access to data or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the collection purposes.
The data, in compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality, are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
In this regard, the data obtained as a result of spontaneously sending messages or filling out the form in the “contacts” section, are kept for the period necessary to send replies.
The data acquired as a result of joining the newsletter system are processed, as well as the other data used for direct marketing purposes, for a maximum period of 24 months, except for specific actions to request their termination.
Finally, the data obtained following the receipt of CVs are kept for the time necessary for the evaluation of the candidates.
In any case, and at any time, you can still request the interruption of the processing or the deletion of the data.
Recipients and communication of data
Your personal data are not, for any reason, disseminated, but may be communicated to professionals, collaborators, legal persons and third-party companies that provide technical and organizational services in outsourcing of which I-TECH S.r.l. can be used for the purposes indicated above. These subjects, as owners, joint controllers, or external managers – depending on the case – will only receive the information necessary for the fulfillment of their functions and will process the data in compliance with the privacy legislation in force.
The complete and updated list of external managers is available from the Owner.
Finally, the data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, comply with orders from public authorities or follow up on requests from judicial authorities.
Transfer of data
Your personal data are not transferred abroad to non-EU countries that do not ensure adequate levels of protection for individuals. In the event that this is necessary to provide the services or to conclude a contract with I-TECH S.r.l. for the purchase of products, the transfer of your data to non-EU countries will take place only upon conclusion between I-TECH S.r.l. and said subjects of specific contracts, in compliance with the law and applicable regulations.
With reference to the personal data processed, you can exercise the rights referred to in Articles. 15 and ss. of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 and, in particular, the right to:
- access your data;
- verify, update and request the rectification of data;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner (right to portability);
- oppose the processing of data;
- lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
- The exercise of the aforementioned rights can take place by contacting the Data Controller by sending a request to the ordinary mail address and / or to the e-mail address email@example.com.
To find out about your rights and be always updated on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
We do not knowingly process personal data of children under the age of 14, nor do we accept the sending of messages or requests for information by the latter.
The site uses automatic data collection systems not directly released by users, such as cookies. The latter are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
In this way, the website can automatically adapt to the user, for example by sending content in a format compatible with the browser used, or with certain display settings (style, colors, etc.).
Only I-TECH S.r.l. processes the information collected through cookies and only in anonymous and aggregate form to optimize its services and its site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
You can, in any case, manage your cookie preferences directly within the browser and prevent, for example, third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is possibly saved.
Last modification date: Monday 4th of November 2019