The I-MILL grinding system is the best technology available for particle size reduction and for the production of inks, paints or varnishes. The innovative technology of our systems ensures high efficiency and high productivity in any production.
I-MILL technical property:
- Support structure made of painted steel
- 0.5 / 42/84 lt grinding chamber made of Silicon Carbide and provided with cooling sleeves through cold water recirculation
- Grinding mast in AISI 304
- Fluidizing discs made of special composite polymer with nylon spacers (in order to guarantee full compatibility with the product).
- Product entry chamber made of special composite polymer
- Product exit plate made of special composite polymer
- Sphere filtration system with special separator filter
- High resistance grinding sphere
- Motor power 4/45/90 Kw (controlled by Inverter)
- Electrical panel complete with PLC boards and touch screen monitor for operator interface
- Peristaltic pump for product feeding (managed by inverter)
The I-MILL line can offer three types of machines basing on the production volume:
- I-MILL 0,5 – HORIZONTAL MILL FOR NANO GRINDING 0.5 LT (for laboratory)
- I-MILL 40 – HORIZONTAL MILL FOR NANO GRINDING 40 LT (for average production volumes)
- I-MILL 80 – HORIZONTAL MILL FOR NANO GRINDING 80 LT (for medium-high production volumes).
I-Tech also gives the possibility to agree on an in-house test session of the system.